ENEMA and IMPLANTS
Whether we complained about a bellyache, sore throat, headache…we got an enema. This gentle SheaWay is safe for children starting about ages 3-4. Its helpful if they witness a parent or guardian giving themselves an enema first to dispel and fear about this gentle way to cleanse.
1) Begin by warming clean, distilled or bottled water. It should be warm on your wrist like a baby’s bottle.
2) Rinse the enema bag out with hot, hot water or ozonated water if you have the device.
3) Fill the bag half full with the clean, warm water.
4) Open the clamp and allow the water to run through the tube to clear the air.
5) Lubricate the anus and the tube with a nice herbal salve.
6) Lay down on the floor with an underpad under your bottom in case of leak. I usually put a pillow under my head, light a candle and lock the bathroom door so I have total privacy. This is a sacred baptism.
7) You may prefer to just sit on the toilet and hang the bag on the shower rod or towel rod. It needs to be at least 3 feet above your body so gravity allows the flow of water down.
8) Insert the tube into your rectum slowly and gently.
9) Open the clamp halfway and allow the water to flow for about 3-4 seconds.
10) Close the clamp and rest, breathing deeply.
11) STAY COMFORTABLE!
12) Allow the water to flow again for another 3-4 seconds and close the clamp again.
13) Empty at the toilet whenever the urge comes. DO NOT HOLD IT!
14) LET IT GO WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED!
15) Repeat as needed until you feel well.
16) DO NOT OVER DO IT!
17) NEVER LET 24 HOURS GO BY WITHOUT A BM.
18) USE THE ENEMA INSTEAD OF LAXATIVES!
19) Remember that lung is paired with large intestine in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Eat only warm cooked foods like soup and steamed or sautéed veggies, nothing raw or cold, warm water with lemon, warm teas, etc.